In response to changes in higher education and constituent feedback, the IDEA Student Ratings of Instruction instruments are about to change, and we know that you will be pleased. To improve our impact on teaching and learning, IDEA2 will contain new survey items that better reflect current trends in higher education.
- Guiding Questions for Interpreting Individual Reports on IDEA-CL
- Interpretive Guide for Unit Summary Report
- Existing IDEA Paper and IDEA Online Clients
- Fee Schedules-Paper and Online
- Campus Labs Support
- Discipline Codes
- Glossary of IDEA Terms
- Strategies for Selecting Learning Objectives
- What’s new at IDEA
- Student Ratings of Instruction – Sample Reports
- Student Ratings of Instruction – Sample Forms
Sample SRI Instruments
Each session will include a discussion section – bring your ideas and suggestions for success! Our Spring series will begin with a discussion of the IDEA survey cycle and a recap of the IDEA Teaching and Learning Workshop. March, April, and May webinars are being scheduled, so watch here for more sessions!